What will be your job?
- Bring your technical know-how for a new portal solution implementation (JS based frontend);
- Full co-operation on analysis;
- Implementation of company portal solution;
- Co-operation on the development of complex backend computer systems.
- Senior pragmatic maturity;
- Senior know-how in the area of JS-based frontend solutions, as well as Java-based backend systems;
- Independent design and solution of part of the project;
- Desire to implement unique technical solutions.
Who are we looking for?
- An independent colleague to join our IT team, someone who is immune to stress and thorough in completing assigned tasks;
- A colleague who will form an organic part of the team and will fit right into our agreeable atmosphere;
- We welcome his/her proactive approach when it comes to problem solving, as well as the willingness to learn new things;
- We will appreciate general knowledge within the profession, as well as his/her communicativeness.
- Employment in a company that is an economically stable employer in the Czech Republic with family oriented approach towards its employees;
- A job where you will be able to expand your know-how and skills as part of the job description;
- Responsible and meaningful work with visible results;
- Salary reflecting your experience and competence;
- A highly functional team of colleagues in a very homey setting that offers nearly homelike facilities (kitchen, shower, newly reconstructed offices in the downtown area…);
- No binding by meaningless corporate rules;
- Freedom depending on the level of responsibility and reliability.
Information about the position
Place of work: České Budějovice
Required level of education: university/high school
Communication language: Czech
Language skills: English (intermediate)
Salary: Above average – within the region and the field
Benefits: Bonuses/premiums; Pension/life insurance contributions; Flexible start and end of a working day; Meal vouchers/food contributions, Refreshments at the workplace, Sport/culture/leisure time contributions, Sick days, Company events
Type of employment relationship: Full-time employment
Type of contractual relations: Employment contract
Ideal candidate is also: an experienced developer