What will be your job
- Manage the reception office, including re-direction of the calls
- Be administrative support for team members
- Keep the records in the incoming/outgoing mail registry, deal with the mail
- Welcome clients and provide them with refreshments
- Cooperate with colleagues
- Documents scanning and making copies
- Make presentations
- Book and prepare the meeting room
- You are interested in this specific job performance
- Proficiency in use of MS Office
- Thoroughness, responsibility and systematic approach
- Willingness to learn new things
- Pro-active approach, common sense, and displaying the efforts to do the things your best
Your advantage will be if you are able to communicate in English, and have higher level of MS Office proficiency. Simultaneously, also other than above-mentioned administrative skills are welcome.
Who are we looking for
To enhance our team, we are looking for a colleague of agreeable manners and professional appearance. A person who is able to handle stress easily, is consistent while dealing with the tasks assigned. While dealing with various issues and tasks, pro-active approach is welcome, as well as the willingness to learn new things. Good level of communication and general knowledge will be appreciated.
Employment in a company that is an economically stable employer in the Czech Republic with family oriented approach towards its employees. A job where you will be able to expand your knowledge and skills as part of the job description. Responsible and meaningful work with visible results. Salary reflecting your experience and skills.
Information about the position
Place of work: Praha (Prague)
Required level of education: high school/university
Communication language: Czech
Language skills: English (intermediate)
Salary: CZK 20,000.00
Benefits: Bonuses/premiums; Pension/life insurance contributions; Flexible start and end of a working day; Meal vouchers/food contributions, Refreshments at the workplace, Sport/culture/leisure time contributions, Sick days, Company events
Type of employment relationship: Full-time employment
Type of contractual relations: Employment contract
Ideal candidate is also: a fresh graduate
Information about the company
We are one of the largest consulting companies both on the Czech and the Slovak markets in the areas of financing and real estate. Since 1998, we have earned the trust of over 600,000 clients. We also provide services to over 4,000 businesses. Approximately 1,500 financial consultants provide services on behalf of Broker Company in over 100 offices and OK POINT client centres.