As a company, we have decided to significantly invest in data to support our growth. We will completely redesign our data processing capabilities. Be part of our journey and help us build a mature data platform using a modern data stack. We are a fair company offering a competitive working environment offering up to 100% home office. You will report to Chief Data Officer.
- Help us setup a new data stack supporting whole company from sales people to management team
- Own our data architecture and data stack from a technological perspective
- Define data architecture from high level through workflow management to a domain model
- Help defining Data Strategy, focuss on data processes, roles, policies, standards
- Build and orchestrate data pipelines: extract data, transform them using SQL and provide them for further use
- Define data models to store raw and integrated data
- Define data quality checks to assure the accuracy of our data
- Strongly collaborate with business, translate their business demands to technical architecture and specifications, help business derive insights from data
- Fine-tune, optimize and constantly improve our data stack including Cloud data warehouse
- Provide technical guidance and help to mentor and develop others
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience on a similar position: 3+ years, workingg experience in data: 5+ years
- Excellent SQL knowledge, including the ability to tune the performance
- Experience defining complex Data models
- Experience defining complex Data pipelines/ETLs and managing dependencies on systems architecture
- Experience or at least knowledge of Python
- Experience with workflow management for data pipelines ideally with Keboola or one of the following: Airflow, Kafka, Prefect
- Experience or at least knowledge of Cloud data warehouse technologies, ideally Snowflake
- Structured, proactive and iterative approach towards work
Your bonus qualifications
- Knowledge or Experience with ML/AI
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience implementing Data Catalog
- Knowledge about Data Fabric, Data Mesh and Modern Data Stack
- Experience with DBT, Great Expectations, Confluent, Fivetran
- Interest or working experience with Financial data
Who are we looking forward to welcoming among us?
A colleague with a positive approach to life, to work, to people, with the desire to present a successful, stable and perspective company. A colleague interested in establishing a high-quality and long-term cooperation.
What we can offer
Employment in a company that is an economically stable employer in the Czech Republic with a family approach to its employees. Work within which you will be able to develop and gain experience. A wide range of company benefits such as allowance for meals, recreation, supplementary pension insurance or life insurance, Sick days, etc.
Office right next to Nové Butovice subway or up to 100% work from home – HO.
Entry is possible immediately!