We are looking for an experienced data engineer with Python knowledge to help us enhance our data platform and derive business results. We are a fair company offering a competitive working environment offering up to 100% home office.
- Build data processing transformations using combination of SQL and Python, process variety of data (raw, processed, transactional, …)
- Build models for categorization, segmentation, prediction and decision serving business needs, help business derive insights from data.
- Build and own ML/AI pipeline and be responsible for its tooling
- Collaborate on enhancing modern data stack supporting whole company from sales people to management team
- Define data models to store raw and integrated data
- Define data quality checks to assure the accuracy of our data
- Cooperate on data architecture definition from high level through workflow management to a domain model
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience on a similar position: 3+ years, working experience in data: 4+ years
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Good Python knowledge
- Some experience with ML/AI
- Experience defining Data models
- Experience defining Data pipelines/ETLs
- Structured, proactive and iterative approach towards work
Our Data stack
- DBT, Snowflake, Data Hub, Python
- We dont have ML/AI capabilities, it would be up to you ti define it
Your bonus qualifications
- Experience collaborating with business
- Experience with CI/CD and Git(Ops)
- Experience implementing Data Catalog
- Knowledge about Data Fabric, Data Mesh and Modern Data Stack
- Experience with any of: DBT, Great Expectations, Confluent, Kafka, Fivetran, Keboola, Snowflake, Airbyte
- Interest or working experience with Financial data
Who are we looking forward to welcoming among us?
A colleague with a positive approach to life, to work, to people, with the desire to present a successful, stable and perspective company. A colleague interested in establishing a high-quality and long-term cooperation.
What we can offer
Employment in a company that is an economically stable employer in the Czech Republic with a family approach to its employees. Work within which you will be able to develop and gain experience. A wide range of company benefits such as allowance for meals, recreation, supplementary pension insurance or life insurance, Sick days, etc. Offices in Praha/Plzeň/České Budějovice or up to 100% work from home – HO. Entry is possible immediately!