We are looking for an experienced Data engineer to help us enhance our data platform and derive business results. We are a fair company offering a competitive working environment offering up to 100% home office.
- Build and orchestrate data pipelines: extract data, transform them using SQL and provide them for further use
- Collaborate with business and create business oriented reporting
- Define data models to store raw and integrated data
- Define data quality checks to assure the accuracy of our data
- Cooperate on data architecture definition from high level through workflow management to a domain model
- Gather data from 3 accounting systems (69 companies) using OS jobs/bash
- Ingest gathered data using Airbyte to our Snowflake DWH
- Integrate and consolidate data using SQL in DBT
- Create reporting for group management in Power BI
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience on a similar position: 3+ years, working experience in data: 4+ years
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience defining advanced Data models
- Experience defining advanced Data pipelines/ETLs
- Experience with one of modern programming languages
- Experience collaborating with business
- Experience with workflow management for data pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud data warehouse technologies
- Structured, proactive and iterative approach towards work
Your bonus qualifications
- Experience with one of more parts of our technological stack: DBT, Great Expectations, Airflow, Airbyte, Python, Snowflake
Who are we looking forward to welcoming among us?
A colleague with a positive approach to life, to work, to people, with the desire to present a successful, stable and perspective company. A colleague interested in establishing a high-quality and long-term cooperation.
What we can offer
Employment in a company that is an economically stable employer in the Czech Republic with a family approach to its employees. Work within which you will be able to develop and gain experience. A wide range of company benefits such as allowance for meals, recreation, supplementary pension insurance or life insurance, Sick days, etc. Offices in Praha/Plzeň/České Budějovice or up to 100% work from home – HO. Entry is possible immediately!